Make the Choice
Transformation in health
HSA/FSA, or cash pay
Schedule medical intake appointement
Custom Built Health
What to expect
Health coaching is where a trained professional specializes in empowering individuals to implement the fundamentals of health including nutrition, exercise, and stress reduction to maximize individual wellness. A health coach works alongside a healthcare provider to educate and support patients to reach individual health and wellness goals. Health coaching has also been proven to reduce medical costs for those who participate to remedy obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and depression, to name a few.
If you have a medical condition such as hypertension, obesity, metabolic syndrome, or diabetes you may be eligible to utilize your HSA/FSA funds with a letter of support from me.
1. Call your insurance provider and inquire as to whether or not you have a health savings account (HSA), or flex spending account (FSA). You can also access your insurance benefits online. If you do not have either of these you may want to consider signing up for one during open enrollment, if it's an option available to you.
2. Request your HSA/FSA debit card
3. If you are interested in this program without a medical diagnosis, or if you do not have an HSA/FSA, please review our various cash payment options.
The medical appointment with Dani is very important. At that time biometrics will be gathered, goals established, and medical readiness determined. A brief outline of the program will be discussed as well.
1. lab work - advanced lipids with inflammatory markers, insulin resistance markers, glucose, A1C, and liver function tests - others as individually indicated.
2. Waist circumference, hip circumference, W/H ratio, blood pressure, heart rate, height, weight, BMI
3. Other testing based on individual need (EKG, etc).
In addition to education about nutrition, stress reduction, and exercise, FORGE clients can expect to learn proper exercise technique, injury prevention, mobility, and learn to schedule it as a daily habit. They will also have access to GRIT Fitness gym, where they can experience personalized workouts in a group setting. Phoenix Rising Family Medicine will medically monitor patients who have been referred to this health coaching program.